WebFile is Virginia Victims Fund’s online portal that gives Victim Witness Assistance Programs the ability to file electronic claims submissions on behalf of crime victims and other allied professionals the ability to submit documentation and check claim status. WebFile access is granted to advocates who have completed required training.
Benefits of WebFile:
- Submit claims quickly and securely
- Monitor the ongoing status of a submitted claim in real time
- Upload documentation in the claim that has been requested by the Claims Examiner
- View any outgoing correspondence related to the claim
WebFile access is granted to advocates or allied professionals who have completed the required training. To request training, or if you need technical support, please contact the VVF Training and Outreach Coordinator at 1-800-552-4007 or VVFOutreach@virginiavictimsfund.org.
Provider Portal is Virginia Victims Fund’s online portal system for Providers to access claims information.
The Provider Portal is intended for hospitals, physicians, emergency management service groups, mental health providers or counselors, funeral homes, or patient billing representatives.
Benefits of Provider Portal:
- Ability to immediately check the status of claims (denied, approved or pending)
- Upload necessary documentation to process payments
For access to the Provider Portal, please contact Virginia Victims Fund at 1-800-552-4007 and ask to speak with our Medical Provider Liaison.